Saturday, January 7, 2012

Glencroft Table and Scratch Build Progress

I have been spread between two houses today.  I started with a table for the Glencroft to sit on - just to get it off the floor if nothing else.  The kitten had far too easy access to the house while it was on ground level.  The table has some work left on it obviously, I'm going to dress up the table top a bit - I struggled to keep the design somewhat simple to go with the "basic" style of the house.

The centre of the table top was cut out so the wiring and fuses are still accessible.  The benefit to the table is that I can now do some landscaping!  The house oddly doesn't seem nearly as big now that it's elevated.
On my scratch build, it was a two steps back day - I had to knock down the walls I had up and rip the base in half.  I cut / added a 5 inch spacer to give a bit more room to the hallway and living room. Now I play the waiting game until the glue has fully set.

No comments:

Post a Comment