Sunday, March 4, 2012

Glencroft - Day 27

I'm on to the landscaping portion of my build, this is where I'm finding it difficult to keep the pace up, There is just so much to do and I don't know what to tackle first!  The last couple of days I have been working on the fence and yard on the house.  I'm fairly certain the light on the front of the house has been thoroughly destroyed by the cat so I have to figure out how to replace that fixture with the least amount of damage.


 The paperclay shrunk an incredible amount on the paving stones, I'm not sure why but I"m fixing the issue with moss and grassmat.   The shrub is actually supposed to be an orange tree.  the raised bed will be filled in, some gravel/soil and tiny plants made for a kitchen garden.
 Overall, i just need to find the window frames for the upstairs west window, I still haven't had any luck tracking them down.  I may have to raid the second kit in the garage - but then what would I do with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment